I am a poet

I am a poet

I am a poet  by harsha navalkar poems daily experience blogs
Harsha Navalkar Poems 

Here I am writing these poetries
on sadness, love, nature and trees

Transforming my ideas into couplets
Firing the gun having words as bullets

It is a unique art
that everyone doesn’t possess
words can surely touch hearts
if correctly expressed.

I get to live the world
that I create,
A fictional script
with all the drama equipped,
with the character’s fate
under my control
I get to add souls
to the characters.

After each verse
the mystery, I unfurl
and make the picture clearer.

My thoughts are my strength
And I adorned them with words of varying length.

My thoughts and ideas are my religion
and they do not belong to any region.  

I am a poet.




Read more poems CLICK HERE 


Do you have any specific topic on which I should write? Then do not forget to mention in the comments section below.