Dear diary,

Dear diary poem of harsha navalkar daily experience blog
Nilesh Navalkar arts
Dear diary,
Dear diary,

I am happy
You know why?
You are the one who listens to me patiently.

I share my deepest feelings with you
because you do not judge me.
In your lines are
 all my bitter and sweet memories.

You know about me
that the whole world doesn’t know.
You know my painful past and hopeful future.

On your light coffee brown pages
I started scribbling when I was five
And I can see all changes
happened to me and my life.

After turning the pages
You travel me to all the different phases
Of my life.
And I become the spectator of my own movie
with myself in the main lead
experiencing the joy, love, anger and strife.

You are my treasure
and your worth cannot be measured.
You enhance the writer in me.
Thank You for being there for me.
©Harsha Navalkar

PS -  I would like to thank @nil.arts for creating an artistic view of my poem.

More poems CLICK HERE

Do you have any specific topic on which I should write? Then do not forget to mention in the comments section below.