The whispers of window

The whispers of window Harsha Navalkar poem daily experience blog



The sky was glittering
with the sunshine 
My happiness cannot be defined.

I was walking through the curvy paths
With my mind picturing
the way ahead.
I stood there in dread
as the window started whispering

“Come dear,
Please don’t fear

With all the efforts that you took
and the way your confidence didn’t shook

The way you did not get dejected
even if you felt that it was a never ending path.

Fearlessly, all the hurdles you crossed
Now it is time to rejoice.

Come dear, you deserve to see this beautiful place.
And let there be happiness on your face.”



PS - Howdy People! I have taken up the 7 days blogging challenge and I would be writing fictional poems. 

This is the FIFTH day of the challenge.
The whispers of window More poems CLICK HERE

Do you have any specific topic on which I should write? Then do not forget to mention in the comments section below.