My obsessiveness!

 My obsessiveness Harsha Navalkar poems Daily Experience blog


There was a sadness in her face
She said “I want a little space.”

I was surprised.
and not at all satisfied.

Was I not good to her?
What should I infer?

Is there someone else in her life?
Her words acted as a knife.

The next day, I went to meet her
I asked “What was the matter?”

She said “You are obsessive
and possessive.
I love you but this chokes me.
Let me be free.”

I realized that importance
of a personal space in a relationship.
Well I guess so or she’s cheating on me?
Or this is again my obsessiveness?

©Harsha Navalkar

PS - Howdy People! I have taken up the 7 days continuous blogging challenge and I would be writing fictional poems. This is the FIRST day of the challenge. Hope you like it! 


My obsessiveness! More poems CLICK HERE

Do you have any specific topic on which I should write? Then do not forget to mention in the comments section below.