In this journey called life


In this journey called life Harsha Navalkar poems Daily experience blog


I am walking aimlessly
and people behaving rigidly.
Amidst the crowd
I want to shout loud

that I feel all alone
This would be my life; I had never known.

Everyone is busy in their own lives
And nobody cares If I die or survive.

I am completely lost and shattered
because in others life, I never mattered.

My pain, anger and fears
 are flowing out in the form of tears.

Now I have decided to cry it out.
I am entering into a new phase of life
by taking out
the unwanted from my life.

So I have learnt to love myself
and ignore the unwanted
in order to excel
in this journey called life.



PS - Howdy People! I have taken up the 7 days blogging challenge and I would be writing fictional poems. 

This is the SIXTH day of the challenge.
Void More poems CLICK HERE

Do you have any specific topic on which I should write? Then do not forget to mention in the comments section below.