I am the explorer

I am the explorer Harsha Navalkar poems Daily experience blog
Nilesh Navalkar Arts 


I am exploring
and walking
on the undiscovered paths
which offers struggle, pain and wrath.

I cannot see the destination
and cannot ask anyone for an explanation
because that is the path I chose
is it the right path, who knows?

Yes, it is scary
But I realized it is necessary.   
Sometimes, I think it’s better to halt
Then I see my reflection on those paths
It shows me my earlier achievements and faults
and then I realize
that they are mere illusions and lies.

I don’t have much time.
I want to lead each day
Of my life in my way.
And trust me, it is not a crime.

I don’t want to get controlled by the external influences.
I will battle these storms
and will definitely see the bright and sparkling sunshine.

I am the explorer.

©Harsha Navalkar

I would like to thank @nil.arts for creating an artistic view of my poem.

More poems CLICK HERE

Do you have any specific topic on which I should write? Then do not forget to mention in the comments section below.
HTML cheat sheet | All HTML tags list