Darkness

darkness harsha navalkar poem daily experience blog



Under the lights of the city at night
With the moon glowing bright

No hustle and bustle on the street
Except the beggars walking bare feet.

With darkness everywhere
But I don’t care

Because, I love this darkness
as it gives me calmness.

There is peace at this time
But people miss this because of liquor and wine.

The night stroll gives me energy for my next day
The energy is required if one stays in Bombay.

Because one has to tackle the early hour rush in the trains.
And let me tell you, it gets worse in the rains.

Once the darkness is gone
Comes the bright dawn.



PS - Howdy People! I have taken up the 7 days continuous blogging challenge and I would be writing fictional poems. 

This is the THIRD day of the challenge.
Darkness More poems CLICK HERE

Do you have any specific topic on which I should write? Then do not forget to mention in the comments section below.