Bye John.

Bye John Harsha Navalkar poems Daily Experience blog

After seven years, John just happened to be walking down her street?
With a smile on his face
He said “How are you, Aaral?”
Aaral said “Don’t greet.
I don’t want to see your face.”
This was the beginning of the quarrel.

John pleaded “I apologize for leaving you.”
Aaral said “The pain which I will get, you knew?”

John said “I was stupid to leave such a wonderful person
and I have learnt a lesson.”

Aaral said “It’s too late.
Probably, it wasn’t in our fate.

I am engaged.
Don’t be enraged.

Probably, we are not meant to be together.
So it is better
that we move on.
Bye John.”


PS - Howdy People! I have taken up the 7 days blogging challenge and I would be writing fictional poems. 

This is the SEVENTH day of the challenge.


Bye John. More poems CLICK HERE

Do you have any specific topic on which I should write? Then do not forget to mention in the comments section below.