The breezy morning

The breezy morning Poem Harsha Navalkar poem daily experience blog
Nilesh Navalkar Arts
The breezy morning I woke up this morning
I opened the curtains on the window
to see the crazy winds blow
I stared at the grey sky
which looked adorning.

It was raining outside
and it was so beautiful to watch
the little children playing,
the sound of the little drops falling,
the cool breezes blowing,
and the trees swaying.

Then came my little pussy cat
beside me, sat that spoiled brat.
We heard the prayers from the nearby mosque
and simultaneously had a cup of hot tea.
I hope every morning should be pleasant like today; don’t you agree?

©Harsha Navalkar

PS -  I would like to thank @nil.arts for creating an artistic view of my poem.

More poems CLICK HERE

Do you have any specific topic on which I should write? Then do not forget to mention in the comments section below.