O life, why?

O life, why?

O life why? harsha Navalkar poem Daily experience blog

I am fed up of your excuses
and the nonstop abuses.

You don’t work as per my rules
Don’t think that I am a fool.

I always get tied in your chains.
and I bare all the sufferings and the pain.

Why you love to be the dictator?
And want me to be a mere spectator.

O life why? 

Why you don’t just give me the power
to rule my destiny
for endless hours
so that I carve out my own identity.


©Harsha Navalkar

PS - I have written this poem with the perspective of a person who has a troubled life. It does not relate to my life or my ideologies. I believe the more life is unpredictable, the more it is beautiful. Just wanted to clarify because a lot of people were asking!!

More poems CLICK HERE

Do you have any specific topic on which I should write? Then do not forget to mention in the comments section below.