I found the key!

I found the key Harsha Navalkar Poem Daily Experience blog
I found the key!
 I found the key !

 The key to succeed.
 The key to embrace failures.
 The key to overcome your fears.
 The key to start the next day with the same high energy 
 The key to get courage to take risks.
 The key to stretch your limits. 
 The key to battle against all the odds.
 The key to bring your dreams into reality.
 The key to be optimistic even if all you get is negativity. 
 The key to move on even if luck doesn’t favour you.
 The key to move from rags to riches. 

Want to know what is the key?
 It is the confidence
 that you have on yourself.
 It is the fire in you
which will always do good to you. 

 So what are you waiting for? 
Unlock yourself.


©Harsha Navalkar
More poems CLICK HERE

Do you have any specific topic on which I should write? Then do not forget to mention in the comments section below.